Bhadralok is a resurgent species, a man who is epitome of Bangaliyana, an attainment of perfect representation of Bengali community and British education. A blend of traditional and contemporary. An intellectual personality that spells poetry, loves art and debate.
About The Author
London based, Turnaround-N-Growth executive. Run-n-manage portfolio companies of Private funds-n-equity. My passion is to Guest Lecture in Mangement Colleges and Social Photography. With an evolving Philosophical bent of mind, debates on Public-Policy-Politics. Priorities are Family, Friends and Profession.
Follow My Socials
Time to Talk?
- A Leisurely Stroll up the Coomb Hill July 11, 2020
- My Youth, My College Days, My Kolkata December 15, 2019
- My School Architecture Inspires December 15, 2019
- Won my first public election: ‘OXFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT UNION’ December 10, 2019
- BHU: Varanasi Ghats, Something eternal July 15, 2019
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School পুরোনো স্মৃতির অনবদ্য স্মৃতি চারণ। দিন গুলো আরেকবার চোখের সামনে ভেসে উ…
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School Thank you Joydip.. so lucky to spend few years together in the school.…
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School Wonderful article.The recollecion of memories of the school days in su…
- on Why I designed this Site? Explainer/intro Video Amazing post. Keep going :)
- on মনে পড়ে প্রাইমারি স্কুলের কথা Eto sohoje ki kore vashae prakash Koren eto sukhkho abeg vora choto ch…