Bhadralok is a resurgent species, a man who is epitome of Bangaliyana, an attainment of perfect representation of Bengali community and British education. A blend of traditional and contemporary. An intellectual personality that spells poetry, loves art and debate.
About The Author
London Based, Turnaround-N-Growth executive, run-n-manage portfolio companies of Private Equity and VC Funds. I speak at international events and Guest lectures in Management Colleges. My passion is Photography and Painting. With an evolving Philosophical bent of mind, I debate on Public-Policy-Politics. Friends call me Tee_En_Gee. Priorities are Family, Friends, and Profession. By night, I pen some of it down here.
November 12, 2019
October 8, 2018
July 11, 2020
August 10, 2018
Time to Talk?
- Chiltern Hills: A Leisurely Stroll up the Coomb Hill offers a perfect viewpoint July 11, 2020
- My Youth, My College Days, My Kolkata December 15, 2019
- My School Architecture Inspires December 15, 2019
- Won my first public election: ‘OXFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT UNION’ December 10, 2019
- BHU: Varanasi Ghats, Something eternal July 15, 2019
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School পুরোনো স্মৃতির অনবদ্য স্মৃতি চারণ। দিন গুলো আরেকবার চোখের সামনে ভেসে উ…
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School Thank you Joydip.. so lucky to spend few years together in the school.…
- on Memories of Top Private Boarding School Wonderful article.The recollecion of memories of the school days in su…
- on Why I designed this Site? Explainer/intro Video Amazing post. Keep going :)
- on মনে পড়ে প্রাইমারি স্কুলের কথা Eto sohoje ki kore vashae prakash Koren eto sukhkho abeg vora choto ch…
Subscribe to Podcasts
Subscribe to receive my sporadic ramblings on Professional, Personal, Philosophical, and Travel. You can unsubscribe at any time